Below is a basic list of things every performer should add to their kit:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Toy Cleaner
- Baby wipes/wet wipes
- Baby oil/coconut oil (another tip- guys love to see sexy oil shows)
- A towel (quick clean up)
- Furniture spray cleaner (To keep your bed/couch clean after another day in the office)
- Organizer (Keep track of your finances and accomplish goals)
If you don't have many, that is fine. I bet you have more outfits than you think, even if you just throw something together. Hehe. ;-)
Starting out, you should try and have at least 3 complete outfits. You don't need anything special and you don't need to go to Victoria's Secret to pick out the sexiest corset and stockings. If you want to be an Angel, that is fine. But even a couple inexpensive pieces at TJ Maxx or Walmart will do the trick.
And once again, remember to always go with bright colors. Simple is always good. Keep it playful with hot pink, bright green, electric blue, baby blue, purple, orange, yellow and even red looks good. Shoes are optional. Some like to wear heels while some like to be bare. Even customers have these fetishes. So keep a few pares of heels handy, just in case. Also get a few pare of stockings and feel free to accessorize. =)
- Bra and Panty Set (match- any style)
- Panties, thongs, g-strings, boy-cut (all of em)
- Fantasy wear- school girl, nurse, maid, cheerleader, secretary, etc..
Pink Dolls Boutique
Adam & Eve